As I don’t work in a large company with an expense account for dinners, I had not come across SeamlessWeb. I had the pleasure of having lunch with Jason Finger, the company’s fantastic founder, and finally decided to check them out.
I setup a Personal Account and was up and running. I love the site:
- It’s extremely easy to see if a restaurant is closed or not (always an issue with late night orders)
- Not having to interact with anyone to order is priceless
- It’s great not to have to deal with payments on delivery
- Reviewing your ratings on your order history allows you to rapidly identify your favorite restaurants
- I love the recommendations for the specific dishes in a restaurant
Try it out, you won’t be disappointed!